Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Double Duty

Oh, wow. Sorry for the lack of updates and posts. It's been crazy with my return to school...High School that is. I've just started my practicum for my junior year and I never knew all the prep and such that fixing up the school before kids returned would take so much out of a person. Anyway, I'm here with a double duty post of a little Milo update and GG spoiler.

First, let me just say how happy I am that Milo Ventimiglia isn't down for long. His stint on the short television show, Bedford Diaries, might have crashed but our boy wonder is too much like the American hero Superman -- he'll always bounce back. So without further a due, let me tell you all of his latest acting adventure. Milo stars in the upcoming Intelligence film, where "[he] carries the role of the ambitious, young reporter Collin Mather," who "follows a hot lead to tie up his feature story and reveal new graphic details found behind closed doors in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba." Sounds boring to me. But when I saw the preview, Milo more than holds my captivation. Check out YouTube for the clip and mark your calendars for a December release.

Lastly, GG spoiler time. According to Spoilerfix.com..."7.03 -- Lorelai's First Cotillion will have Lorelai and Rory go[ing] to the Gilmores. There they'll meet 10-year-old Charlotte, the granddaughter of Emily and Richard's friends. Charlotte acts a bit like she is the Gilmores' maid of the episode in order to make up for a class on table manners she missed the previous week. Charlotte, along with other young teenage girls, will attend a cotillion. As the title of the episode says, Lorelai will attend the event. At Yale, Paris supervises tutors who are helping students prep for the SATs. Rory acts as a tutor. Michel also appears." All I have to say to this is no more children, please! And that's in general.

Okay. Before I go, I'd like to add a general GG spoiler from Ask Ausiello. Ausiello tells us that Dave Rosenthal confirmed Wayne Wilcox's return, and by some mishap at Luke's Diner, Kirk will be led to open up his own eatery across the street. It appears then that Luke's gonna have lots of reasons to be pissed this season, which I totally think he deserves.

PLUS: Considering that Matt Czuchry is connected to Gilmore Girls, I thought I'd post some news about him here. According to Ausiello, "I just got a smokin' hot tip that Gilmore guy Matt Czuchry will cross over to Veronica Mars on Oct. 24 — but not as Logan Huntzberger. It's better. He's playing Charlie Stone — half brother to none other than Logan Echolls." Can't wait to see how that plays out.

9 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger rosie4299 said…

    I so love that Logan's gonna be Logan's brother! I keep giggling about it.

    Katherine

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    It's funny that's for sure. I however don't know if I like it cause he's not my fav. character on GG. But i'm not going to penalize him for that. I'll give him, as an actor, a second chance.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darn! I hadn't even heard about Milo in a new project. I'm usually great at keeping up with his new jobs. Thanks for the info Rudy!

    And Katherine, I agree. It'll be a double Logan bash. Wouldn't it be weird if they got V's Logan to guest star on GG? Just something I was thinking about.

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Donut Shop said…

    I got to watch Heroes and MV is good in it. As I told Amy, the only thing I had to get used to is him having a good persona; not the badass that he usually plays.

    As for the Logan/Logan thing, I am looking forward to it. It's about time! It seemed like all of VM had shown up on Grey's Anatomy anyways. What's another crossover to a company friendly show?

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wasn't the actor who played Duncan the only one who made a GA appearance? I don't recall any other ones.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger rosie4299 said…

    So, his last name isn't Echolls? Does this mean that he's Logan's brother through his mother? Or it is his father's, and he was either illigitmate, or took the name of his mother, or would Stone be a stage name? Sigh. I can't wait to get my answers next season!

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Donut Shop said…

    Jackie had made an appearance as the Chief resident's niece. That's why they had the prom at the hospital. Sidney Tamiia Porter also played a role as one of the patient's significant other. Ken Marino was the restaurant manager that caused the shoot-out at the hospital causing Burke's accidental shooting. I know I am missing 2 other people that had played walk-on roles in VM but that's who I can conjure at this moment's notice.

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger RUDY said…

    Wow, Donut Shop. You are really on your toes with GA and GG knowledge. Kudos to you!

    And K, I'm as highstrung as you with as many questions as you. If I had to venture a quess...I'd probably say Mrs. Echolls's son. Ooo, what if Rob is leading Mrs. Echolls incident back in??? They could be using Stone to do it.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wouldn't doubt that it isn't Mr. Echolls. He isn't the most faithful man!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home