Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Logan Tid-bit

Many spoilers in various details have confirmed that Gilmore Girls's Logan, played by Matt Czuchry, will return this season. Indeed, it's been confirmed that he'll appear in 15 episodes of the 22 scheduled for the season. What's unheard however is a Logan tid-bit by Terry Morrow over at KnowNews.com. According to Morrow, "At the end of last season, Logan took a job in England, resulting in a tearful split between him and Rory. Not all comes together quickly for the estranged couple: Czuchry will only appear in brief scenes for the first two episodes. Logan's just seen talking on the phone. But Czuchry suspects that Logan, whom he has played for three seasons, will be seen much more after that." Hmmm...where to begin. Well, it's shocking to hear that Czuchry's been with the show for three seasons. In reality, I know that it is true. But in my world, I must have deleted that little fact. But that's not important. What is important is how much more of Logan will we see in the 15 episodes and in what capacity. Personally, I don't want the whole season with Logan and Rory on the phone. But if that does happen, I sure hope that Lorelai and Rory can spend more quality time with each other. I miss movie nights. I miss season one. Okay, tid-bit and rant over.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad that he won't be a shining figure in the first couple of episodes because those episodes should be designed only for Lor, Chris and Luke. Okay, Rory can be in there, too.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Rory should definitely be a shining figure. Her mom and dad just sleep with each other!

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger rosie4299 said…

    I'm kind of glad that Logan will be gone. Everything in Rory's world for the last two years has revolved around him. I really want her to be able to learn to be herself again, and be able to branch out and do things and meet people, and not rely on Logan so much for her socail life. I want her to have more Mommy/Daughter time again. I want her to spend more time with Lane. I want Marty to come back. I just want her to learn to be herself without a boy.

    Katherine

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger RUDY said…

    I couldn't agree more with you katherine. Even when she was with Dean (the first time), Rory was herself. She doesn't need a boy. Personally, I'd prefer it if she didn't have a boy right now...well, except for Marty. And even then, I'd want her to wait and not jump into anything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home