Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 20, 2006

Do I know you?

Marty doesn't know Rory. Rory thinks she knows Marty. I thought I knew Marty. But now I'm beginning to reconsider this thought. Not only does Marty show back up as Lucy's boyfriend...but he pretends not to know Rory (a rock in the road for Rory and her new friends, I'm sure). She goes along with the plan, but when she gets him alone you know she is totally freaked by the experience. She wants to know why. Heck. I want to know why. But before we can get a nod, a whisper or a hint, the prancing fairies return. A time in which Marty proceeds to ignore Rory.

Why? Oh, why does Marty pretend to not to know Rory? I'll give you a clue. He's still torn over our Tori. Oops. Sorry. I'm a little blue. I mean our Rory. It's that the reason, though. Is Marty still heart-strapped for the bookworm? Or do you have a better reason. Let's discuss. I know I haven't been posting. And I'm sorry for that. I promise I'll try harder. So let's discuss. Don't forget to talk about what Marty's re-appearance will mean for Rory and her life for Logan. I bet thinks will definitely get spicy...or at least choppy.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't care. I love marty. Glad he's back.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    Oh, I know what you mean.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home