Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Copper Boom!" T-shirts

Hey everyone,

A fellower blogger provided me with the link to Zazzle. It's a marketplace where anyone and everyone can create, view or buy t-shirts, mugs and more. I have personally created my first zazzle shirts. They're called "Copper Boom!"





It's the back of the shirts. The front of both just has "copper boom" in pocket position. You can, however, customize them to your liking. So enjoy!

P.S. I plan on buying the black one myself, and if time permits, I'll make more. But for now, check out the previous posts and enjoy the words of the shirts. And if you would like to buy the shirt, use the above link to go about acquiring it.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too cool! I've actually forgot about the whole "copper boom" from season four. Might just rewatch it with you Rudy.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOLY COW! It's great. I love that episode...The Gilmore's First Day of Yale (is that right?).

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha...Rudy that's great.

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.cafepress.com/PopCultureTees is said to have a number of great Gilmore-related shirts as well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home