Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

GG Update

I have taken it upon myself to look up the latest news about Gilmore Girls's seventh and possibly final season. With Amy Sherman-Palladino and her hubby gone, some might feel a little cumbersome about the new season. We might not know how the newly promoted writer Dave Rosenthal will turn the show or how he will mend last year's tragedy, but I can inform the fans of some intel of what's to come next year.

GG Intel:
* The season will cover at least 22 episodes.
* Matt Czuchry has signed on to return for at least 13 episode, the same arrangement he had this season.
* Kirk will keep up an appearance in the new season.

Rumor has it that Christopher will be back next season, but I haven't found anything official.

Hope this little GG update will give you something to pass the time away. I hope to post an article, but I don't know when I'll get inspired or how I will find the time. So please bare with me.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope he's [Chris] back after the way the season ended.

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Donut Shop said…

    Chris has to be back. Kinda stupid if he doesn't get to see the ramifications of Lorelai's deeds.

    Did you see? Executive producer Rina Mimoun of Everwood's steppping in as a consultant. Hopefully she isn't the kiss of death.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hadn't seen or heard. God, I hope she doesn't destroy GG. Though, at this point, I'd take any turn of direction if only it's a direction away from the disaster of this season.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    From what I hear, she has some style to her steps. Maybe then, she'll be the kiss of life that GG has been needing since Rory stepped onto that boat way back in season five.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, Everwood is gone and that says a bunch about her to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home