Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 22, 2006

Promo Photos - P1

I've had these photos in my den for awhile. I know, I know. Don't scream. I just decided to wait and post them close to this season's premiere so that they'd pack more of a punch. This in only part one. Part two will be posted most likely tomorrow.

So without further a due...










* Note: These are Gilmore girls promo photos. I'll post Gilmore boys promo photos and CW Gilmore promo photos soon...definitely before the finale, which is FOUR DAYS away!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, Rudy. Those are awesome promos! Mind if I snag a few?

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are wow! I especially love the one with Lauren laughing. She looks so happy and as always so preeety!

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    gglover,
    Go right ahead! Me casa es su casa!

    Anon,
    Lauren and alexis both look fab. And I couldn't agree more about Lauren's laughing picture...she looks so like a model it is creepy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home