Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 08, 2006

Promo Plenteous

Since my last promo post, I've discovered two new clips, which is all thanks to Alexis-Online.net. The first promo is a new Image Campaign, while the second one is the new season 7 fall preview promo. Use the links below to download them.

Image Campaign

S7 Promo

Oh. I also have some Alexis news. It appears that she will be in the October issue of Lucky magazine. You can click here to view a behind-the-scenes clip of the photo shoot.

P.S. Don't forget to check out the new GG spoiler I posted below. You'll flip for it!

* Look up. Up to the heading. I have a new banner with this season's images. Looks great to me, but what do you guys and gals think?

4 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those promos are amazing, especially the s7 promo. Lor telling Luke...and Luke punching...OMG! BTW, I just love the new image heading Rudy. Awesome pics.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. gglover is right. The promo is amazing. I've watched it like ten times. I just can't get over how Lor tell Luke right out and how Luke punches as soon as the door opens. Oh, my gosh. That's all I can focus on at the moment. Everything else has slipped my mind...guess I gotta watch it again.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha, ha, ha. Luke punching Chris is wonderful. MR sure is giving GG a make over...and I have to say that I like it.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    Thanks gglover for the comment on the new heading's banner. And Jill, I think you are right. MR seems to be rocking Stars Hollow...I think it is for the better as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home