Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Spoiler Update

According to Spoilerfix.com, in the October 30th episode (which is 7.06 and is currently un-named)..."Could Lorelai and Christopher be on vacation in Paris? Because both of them encounter a Parisian truck driver who makes fun of them trying to speak French. [They also encounter a] French woman who chats while hanging their laundry."

Oh, my goodness!

Could it be?

Will Lorelai and Chris get a chance this season?

Man, I sure hope so.

Enjoy the spoiler everyone! But before I type out, I'd like to give a running count of the season seven episode titles that are known so far.

7.01: The Long Morrow
7.02: That's What You Get, Folks, For Makin' Whoopee
7.03: Lorelai's First Cotillion
7.04: 'S Wonderful 'S Marvelous
7.05: The Great Stink

And don't forget that the season premiere is SEPTEMBER 26TH!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy smokes. Lorelai and Chris in Paris...isn't that the city of romance? Zzzzah, that's ahhhhhhhh fabulous!!!!!

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This and the promo is driving me crazy. I'm so stoked and so ready for the 26th to get here.

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you are right gglover. Paris is the city of love, but I'm hoping that the french the young lads come across isn't from Paris. I've been rewatching the seasons and have to say that even all that's happened this season, I'd love to have Lorelai and Luke end up with each other.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    I respect your opinion and maybe MR can convince me of this this season, but as of right now...I'm with Chris. He and Lor should at least get their chance. Am I right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home