Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, September 01, 2006

Release Dates

From a post on my Random Chatter blog, someone asked me to compile a list of DVD releases. Considering that I need to know the information as well, I decided to take up the request. For connivance, I’ll list the shows in alphabetical order.

Alias S5 -- November 21
Charmed S6 -- October 17
Gilmore Girls -- September 19
Grey’s Anatomy -- September 12
Lost -- September 5
The O.C. -- October 24
Smallville -- September 12
Veronica Mars -- Released on August 22

If you can think of any other shows, just post me a comment. I’ll find it’s release date and post it as soon as I can.

P.S. I created two Veronica Mars banners if anyone is interested. To see them, click here. It's a link over to my Random Chatter blog, which is where I posted them since this is a GG blog.

For now…peace out!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep. This really helps. I got VM last week...now I'm in wait for GG's season six. It seems so far away, even though it's rounding the corner.

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    I know exactly what you mean. I'm dying for the releases of all my favorite shows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home