Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, November 24, 2006

7.9 Description

This Tuesday, November 28th, the CW will be airing 7.9 -- Knit, People, Knit! According the CW site...

When Christopher questions Lorelai about why she has avoided involving him in the daily life of Stars Hollow, she admits her concern that her old friends may not accept him. Christopher makes an effort to bond with the townspeople, and Lorelai brings him to the town knit-a-thon, where his well-intentioned gesture brings the event to an early end.

When Olivia throws a 2002-themed birthday party for Lucy, Rory gets her chance to confront Marty about his coldness toward her. Finally, Luke is touched by the birth of Liz and T.J.'s baby, and when he learns that Anna is planning to move to New Mexico with April, he demands equal rights as a parent.

Liza Weil also stars. Kenny Ortega directed the episode written by David Grae.
Hmmm...sounds interesting. I wonder what Chris does to cause some town trouble. Oh, I've got a spoiler. According to spoilerfix.com, "Liz delivers her baby in her own house."

P.S. For all you guys into preview clips, you can use this link to view a short clip of the episode or this link to view the director's cut of the episode.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder if Liz's baby is a boy or a girl. Does anyone know?

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, there is a link through my blog that contains ASP's interview with Ausiello talking about her new show. Somehow, she tastes like sour milk to me... Maybe I am just a little sensitive with her talking about GG like it was dead... UGH!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    Oh, yeah. I read it. I'm posting it on my blog, too. Just because I thought people should see how she speaks of "her baby."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home