Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, December 14, 2006

GG Spoiler

Hiya! I also wanted to type to give you guys and gals a spoiler bit from Kristen's E Online:

Question: No Gilmore for how long?!
Answer: More than a month! It doesn't return till January 23. And when it does, the love triangle will continue, as Lorelai gets involved in Luke's custody battle for April, which could possibly send Christopher off the deep end.
A long wait until new episodes...good thing that The OC is still giving goodies. I don't know what I'd do with no new episodes from my favorite shows over this holiday season. Heck! I don't know what I'll do when The OC goes on hiatus. Guess I'll be pulling out the boxsets.

BTW, I wanted to let you know that I've been busy with school and work. I've been watching the episodes, just didn't have time to discuss them on the blog. But school's over and I'm free! Well, free from school. I still have work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home