Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, June 16, 2006

My 1st Two GG Icons

My first GG icons. How did I do? I don't particularly think they are great, but they'll do for now. Enjoy!



These icons are in no way reflective of my feelings about the show. I'm just using the pics that I have currently on my computer. I'll get more as time permits.


P.S. I'm hoping to get some more done this weekend, but I might not. It's father's day weekend and I have no clue as to what my plans are as of yet. Happy early Father's Day! I hope everyone enjoys the weekend with great love for their father!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow...great first icons. I heart the Rory one.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I prefer the L&L one myself, but like what you did with the Rory one.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger RUDY said…

    I don't like the L&L one, but maybe next season will change my tune.

     
  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger marria said…

    I like to Watch Gilmore Girls tv show just because of its main characters. Both Mother and daughter are good performers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home