Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 15, 2007

7.11 Spoiler Pics

Okay. Here are the spoiler pictures of season seven's eleventh episode Santa's Secret Stuff that I've been promising for a long while now. I apologize for the long wait. School started back this past week. Let me just say that it's been hell. Literally! My homework is burying me to the kitchen table. What am I going to do when all my shows start back? Agggghhhhh. Anyway. The pictures are given as linked so that any who don't want a sneak peak doesn't have to get one.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5

Enjoy!

P.S. I've actually missed Gilmore Girls. It'll be good to have it back!

P.P.S. Click here to access my post for the descripiton of Santa's Secret Stuff.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome, Rudy. Thanks! :)

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger no said…

    can't wait to see this episode.

    have you joined the Great 8 mandate, on www.gilmoregirls.org?

    If you want to chuckle at my whiny pleading email sent to the CW president and a bijillion TV critics, please check out my blog.

    Great site, can I bookmark you on my blog?

    Ren -x-

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger no said…

    its http://worldofren.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home