Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Only 13 days...

That's right GG fans. We have only 13 days until our favorite girls are back on the air with brand new episodes. To sweeten the pot and keep the anticipation for the return going, I thought I'd post a spoiler. So beware!





Spoiler Below!
Please Beware!




Spoiler Below!
Please Beware!




January 23rd features the return of Gilmore Girls' eleventh season seven episode Santa's Secret Stuff. According to Spoilerfix.com, there appears to be a run-in with April and Luke at the mall. It's not much of a spoiler, I know. But if you are a L&L fan, then you are probably really excited that the two are getting more screen time.

P.S. I plan on posting some spoiler pics of the episode as soon as I can get home and access my computer. Until then...

type you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home