Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 11, 2007

LG Gives GG Interview

Hey all. On January 9th, Lauren Graham gave an interview to ComingSoon.net about Gilmore Girls during the promotion of her upcoming movie Because I Said So. Below is an piece of the interview, where Lauren responds to the idea of another season of GG.
"I don't know [if this will be the last season] because it has been expressed to me that they would like another season, but then there's nothing that's happened toward that. I'm not sure. I don't know what would make my decision clearer...There's so many elements and I'm not sure where to get started. I mean if I was 100% convinced that I would like to do another season I guess I could say that, but I don't know if I feel that way. I think Alexis [Bledel] feels mixed as well."
Sounds a little...end-y. I know that's not a word, but it's the feeling that I get when reading these lines and the rest of the interview. And from former news connected to Alexis, it has expressed that this job gets repetitive. A quality that makes Alexis feel tired. Plus, it takes away from what she would like to be doing -- movies. Also recall that Milo Ventimiglia (Alexis' ex-boyfriend) told the press Alexis didn't want to stay with GG for much longer. So be prepared all. It looks a little end-y.

To view the whole interview, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home