Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 16, 2007

I Want To Want

Sorry all. I've been somewhat occupied over the last month with school and life in general, which has even made it difficult to catch GG on Tuesdays. And even though I haven't been watching every episode, I've kept my self up-to-date of the happenings in Stars Hollow. And this past Tuesday, I was able to catch part of 7.14: Farewell, My Pet. The best line of the night was definitely Lorelai's desperate plea to Chris: "I want you to know that you are the guy that I want to want." A satisfying response to help bring the Lorelai and Christopher relationship to a close, not that this is my wish. Heck! I want her to want him, too! But alas. This is definitely not the year where all my wants come true (The O.C. ending). I do, however, want you to know that I want to want GG and this blog to be successful and a priority for me. I'll try harder. I promise. But for now, adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home