Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, May 18, 2007

Fairwell


Just wanted to give a final shout out to the Gilmore girls. This past Tuesday (May 15th, 2007) the CW aired the last episode ever of GG. Some say that it didn't provide fans with enough closure, and yet other say that it ended well. To me, I'm with the latter. The show ended with the feeling that things will go on, even if the show doesn't. So fairwell to each Gilmore...daughter, mother, grandmother and grandfather. We will forever miss you!

BON VOYAGE!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's a real shame that the show is ending. I'm really gonna miss it. However, I don't necessarily like the way it ended. It definitely didn't finalize enough for me, but the final scene was cool. I just loved the fact that it ended with Rory and Lorelai in the dinner, talking like they normally do.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Donut Shop said…

    Did you read my posting that AS-P may make a TV movie thing down the line if the cast is still willing?

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nope. Sorry. But I did get wind of it. I'm hoping that it'll go through...I'd loved to see how A S-P wanted to end the show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home