Talking Gilmore Girls

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 14, 2007

RoLo Marriage Proposal

In last week's episode, Unto the Breach, things were flying fast for the RoLo team. Not only did Logan propose (in a public place during Rory's grad party...which just took her thunder away), but Logan gave an ultimatum. What a pig, if you ask me. But I liked the end result. She couldn't say yes to his proposal, and why would she? He was totally being the season five dumb a## that I've never liked. I was really thinking that he'd changed this season. I mean I wasn't ecstatic about his plotline, but I wasn't ignoring his screen time either, which I think is a major accomplishment for me and a reward for Matt. Nevertheless, I'm sorry to say that I'm glad that things went sour for the rich blonde. Heck! I was even overly giddy about it. Best part, though. This development on the show enables the writers to send GG out the way it came...a front row episode on the golden Gilmore girls.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep. Definite Logan hate. How could he give poor little ole Rory an ultimatum? That's just mean!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home